Regular Worship Schedule
- 9 am North, Grace Hall, FC North. Casual and contemporary service. Common Grace band will provide music. Sunday School and Childcare will be provided. Read the 9 am bulletin HERE.
- 10 am South, Sanctuary, FC South. Traditional service with communion served weekly. Cambridge Choir will provide music. Sunday School and Childcare will be provided. Read the 11 am bulletin HERE.
- 11 am North, Sanctuary, FC North. Traditional service. Chancel Choir will provide music. Sunday School and Childcare will be provided. Read the 11 am bulletin HERE.
Tuesday Evening Taizé Services
Each Tuesday throughout Lent, a Taizé worship experience will be offered in the South Sanctuary. During these short services, participants will be invited to meditate, sing, and pray. These services will begin Tuesday, February 20 at 7 pm South and continue through March 19.
Wednesday Evening Programming
Join us on Wednesdays at First Community North (3777 Dublin Rd.) for a fellowship and worship opportunity! Each Wednesday evening will include the following:
- 5:30 pm: snacks and pizza
- 5:45 pm: short worship, including a devotion led by clergy
- 6 - 7 pm: split into age group activities:
- K-8 are invited to participate in Midweek Missions and Choir (see below).
- Adults are invited to a clergy-led Bible study.
Midweek Missions & Choir
Youth in Grades K-8 are invited to join us for Midweek Missions & Choir on Wednesday evenings at North as part of The Gathering! Participants split by age group: K-3 will spend 30 minutes in choir while grades 4-8 participate in Midweek Missions, and at 6:30 the groups will switch.
- Midweek Missions is an opportunity for grades K-8 to do projects that support both the church and the wider community through meaningful projects. A central focus of Midweek is on building empathy as a path to seeing the humanity of all people.
- Youth Choirs takes place on Wednesday evenings opposite Midweek Missions. Youth in grades K-8 will learn music reading skills, how to help lead worship through music, and rehearse songs to perform in worship on select Sundays. There are additional opportunities to take part in the choir programs at First Community, including Bell Choir and participating in adult choirs. For more information, click here to learn more about Youth Choirs.