Infant Teacher (Full-time)
Mary Evans Child Development Center is currently searching for two energetic, positive and self-motivated teachers for Infant & Preschool groups to join our amazing team!
Mary Evans is a play-based learning center that honors each child for who he/she is. Teachers work as a team to plan developmentally appropriate choices that are offered throughout the day. Teachers share all responsibilities in the classroom. Qualified candidates will have a strong desire to work as a team player caring for young children. If you are a motivated self-starter with a positive and upbeat “can-do”attitude looking to work with an energetic and collaborative group of educators, join our team and help us shape the future!
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8 hour shift begins at different times throughout the week.
MECDC is open 7am – 6pm
Benefits: Paid time off, health insurance
Infant Teacher Position starts in June 2018
Job responsibilities include:
- Facilitate classroom activities
- Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive interaction with children
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times
- Enhance learning through creative use of materials
Job qualifications include:
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Degree in Early Childhood is required
Qualified candidate must be able to successfully pass a background check.
The Mary Evans Child Development Center is looking for part time teachers. You will decide which hours work with your schedule. You will work in a classroom with a team of two other full-time teachers. This high-quality child care center is a wonderful environment for teachers and children.
Leigh Anne Easterling
Director of Early Childhood Ministries and Mary Evans Child Development Center
3777 Dublin Road, Columbus, Ohio 43221
Phone: (614) 777-4099 x1