November 12, 2016
Northwest AAH & Mifflin Presbyterian
We dedicated Tigist and Wende’s new home today and wish them many happy years there. Know that this home was built with love.
- We passed the final inspection. We now have an Occupancy Permit.
- The carpeting has been installed.
- The flooring is complete.
- The appliances have been installed.
- There is only 1 item on the punch list. We forgot to caulk the countertop next to the refrigerator. I will take care of this; therefore, we will not need a work day this coming week. See you in the Spring.
Plans for the Week:
- Shepard will be lowering the water curb box to grade, but no promise when.
Habitat Weather Line: 614-422-4828 Ext: 7039
Wednesday 3 Volunteers 8 ½ Total Hours
Bill Ryan 1 ½ hours St Marks
John Fisher 3 ½ hours Trinity UMC
Bob Geoghegan 3 ½ hours Independent
Thursday 11 Volunteers 47 ¼ Total Hours
Doug Teske 5 hours Covenant Presbyterian
Hugh Leslie 4 hours First Community Church
Adam Wagenbach 7 hours Holy Trinity Lutheran
Lee Fledderjohann 3 ½ hours St Andrews
Bill Ryan 5 hours St Marks
Cindy Fisher 3 ½ hours Trinity UMC
John Fisher 6 ½ hours Trinity UMC
Loren Geistfeld 4 hours Upper Arlington Lutheran
Kent Maffett 4 hours Upper Arlington LUtheran
Bob Geoghegan 4 hours Independent
Dave Hanby 3 ¾ hours Independent
Friday 9 ½ Volunteers Total Hours
Adam Wagenbach 6 ½ hours Holy Trinity Lutheran
John Fisher 3 hours Trinity UMC
Total to date
513 volunteer days
2662 volunteer hours
Dropbox Photos of the build: