Each year our K-5 youth collect food items for Thanksgiving food baskets for 30 families connected to us through Gladden Community House. We collect specific food items for four weeks leading up to Thanksgiving to fill the baskets. We deliver 30 complete Thanksgiving meals to Gladden Community House, who then distributes them to families in need.
- Pick up some of the items listed below!
- Sign-up to donate a turkey and roasting pan!
- Volunteer to deliver the baskets at Gladden Community House.
- Monetary donations are always helpful to pay for the perishable items and spices. The K-5 Sunday morning offering will be used to buy these items, this is an important time of year for youth to remember to bring their offering to church.
- Canned Green Beans
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Stuffing Mix (box or bag)
- Fried Onions
- Egg Noodles
- Cranberry Sauce
- Broth (Chicken or Turkey)
- Canned Sweet Potatoes
- Fresh Baking Potatoes
- 30 **turkeys and aluminum roasting pans are also needed
- Please sign up HERE to bring a turkey
Please bring non-perishable food donations to Sunday School/Crossroads/Midweek Missions no later than Monday, November 11, 2019.
**Turkeys must be dropped off at North Campus, in the walk-in cooler,
on Sunday, November 24, 2019 between 8:30 am – 12:30 pm or 5:30-8 pm, OR on Monday, November 25, 2019 before noon.
Watch the video below to see the kids in action!