Our diverse, pluralistic, interdenominational congregation welcomes all individuals. At First Community Church there are places to worship, to deepen your understanding of God, self and spiritual life; there are places to get to know others more deeply; and there are places to serve.
We receive new members by:
- Confession of Faith (for those new to the Christian faith)
- Reaffirmation of Faith (for those renewing an earlier faith commitment)
- Transfer of Letter (for those coming from active membership in another congregation)
- Reinstatement (for inactive or former members of First Community Church)
- Associate Membership (for those who reside in another community for part of the year)
For more information about membership at First Community Church, contact Paula Russell, Director of Member and Visitor Services.