Open Pantry Hours
Tuesday 8 – 11 am / 11 am – 1:30 pm
Thursday 8 – 11 am / 11 am – 1:30 pm
Help clients with check-in, shopping, getting to their cars, or in the waiting area. You may also help to restock shelves as needed.
Monday 8:30 – 10:30 am
Wednesday 3 – 4:30 pm
Help to unload and unbox food, stock shelves, sort produce. Older youth needing service hours are welcome.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, hours vary
This includes MOFB Shop Thru and Direct Retail Pickups. If you’re interested in helping us obtain donations directly from a variety of retailers, please contact us. We will work to get you trained to comfortably drive the truck for pickup from Giant Eagle, GFS and other retailers.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes (no flip-flops or sandals) and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Adults 21 and over may volunteer at the registration desk.
- Adults 18 and over may assist clients shopping.
- Graduated 8th graders and older minors may volunteer without accompaniment by an adult, if they bring a signed waiver. Waiver form.
- Current 6th-8th graders may volunteer if accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Contact the director to make special arrangements for school-aged children that wish to help in the pantry. We will do the best we can to accommodate your request.
- Please leave children 5 and younger at home.
Questions? Contact the Mission Office 614 488-0681 x106